Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Birthday!

Right - so now that's all the emails - will just start to blog now instead! Don't ask me why they look so messed up - couldn't figure that one out! 

Anyway - So it was my 21st Birthday yesterday! Had my long Monday at uni still which included talking about the financing of the United Nations and Indian Corporate and Merger law...

However, when I got back at about 7pm I got ready and we went out! I started off by drinking a yard of Tiger beer... Then we went to Hooters where we had some western food at last! And they got the girls to sing me Happy Birthday to me! We then went to the Swissotel the Stamford to the 70th floor and the New Asia Bar! (Google it and you will see how amazing it is!) The views were absolutely breath-taking! Must be some of the best, if not the best, in Singapore! We had a few bottles of Champagne, was 45 pounds a bottle, but we didn't have to pay for the views so worked out ok as there were a few of us! And it was Moet and Chandon! :P 

Anyway - I am going to have to get up and get something done so today isn't a complete waste!

Speak soon!

3 comments:

  1. did u enjoy the hooters?! :P and the champagne, i hope u suffered from that this morning! :P checked out the view was very nice! :P
    love you
    tess
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete