Saturday, September 26, 2009

Singapore GP Friday Practice!

Hey everyone!

Had an amazing evening last night - yes it was only the practice but it was still really good! I got there around 3pm to watch the Formula BMW practices and the Aston Martin Asia Cup practice. They both have qualifying tonight too! Last night I just sat and had a subway on my grandstand (Bay grandstand) and I witnessed Grosjean stuffing it into the wall right in front of me! I then had a walk around the 'walkabout' area and listen to a band called Ozomatli which were actually quite good to listen to and then had a few Tiger beers and explored to see where I could get a close up and I found an area where I could get right up to the fence! I am thinking I might go and walk around for the practice this evening and then go to my stand for the qualifying! I didn't leave until about midnight last night. Practice is at 7pm and the qualifying is at 10pm tonight! Should be another good night!

However, I was so tired from the flight etc that I actually fell asleep on my laptop last night while uploading the  pictures!

Anyway - speak soon! Hope you will all be watching the qualifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment