Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Squirrel in the law library...

Well, I thought my morning would be pretty boring - I got up way too late and ended up only having an hour to prepare my Public International Law seminar... However, once that was over I headed to the law library... all fun stuff... but when I got there, there was no less than eight security guards chasing a squirrel around the stacks of law reports with brooms! As some of you know, a phrase I like to use a lot may fit here: 'it was funny at the time...'. Just like all my random stories, they never sound as funny when I relate them to people...

So off to Brisbane tomorrow! Got to get my stuff packed tonight - I have everything ready more or less - even my emirates frequent flyer card... I have to be at the airport for around 12 Singapore time and I fly at 3pm, should get into Brisbane about 00:40 their time. Feel a bit bad for Chris considering he has uni on Friday and he has to wait up for me! Then I will be flying back at midnight on the way back and get back into Singapore around 8am Singapore time on Friday 25th. So then I can have a sleep and get down to the F1 practices a bit later in the evening :D Should be a good week and a half all in!

Anyway that's all for now! Just thought you may appreciate the squirrel!

3 comments:

  1. hehe the squirrel was obviously trying to find information to allow him to study at the uni! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete